- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 45 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Students 40
- Assessments Self
Java is one of the most popular programming languages used to create applications and web platforms. It is designed for flexibility, allowing developers to write code that can run on any machine, regardless of architecture or platform. According to the Java homepage, more than one billion computers and 3 billion mobile phones worldwide use Java. Java is used to make applications and platforms for many devices, including computers, laptops, game consoles, Blu-ray players, car navigation systems, medical monitoring devices, parking meters, lottery terminals and smartphones. It is also an important language for networking, especially for data centres that store and transfer web data.
- JAVA clears the basic concepts of OOPS like Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, and Inheritance.
- You will learn API's as Java provides API for I/O, networking, utilities, XML parsing, database connection, and almost everything.
- After learning JAVA your debugging capabilities will improve.
- When you learn JAVA you can get good opportunities as JAVA is quite popular as a programming language in the industry.
Who should take this Course?
- Those who want to make android application as Java is much popular for making android application.
- Those who want to make application for embedded devices.
- Who want to be a Java Developer?
- Those who want to be a developer with good salary as knowledge of Java are in great demand.
Introduction to Java
- Introduction, Installation, Environment Setup JVM, JRE, JDK
- Java programming basics
- A First Java Program Compiling and executing Java Applications
- The JDK Directory Structure
Variables, Data Types and control Statement
- Primitive Datatypes
- Declarations Variable Names Numeric Literals
- Character Literals String, if-else, switch case
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
- Encapsulation Access Control
- Classes and Objects Fields and Methods
- Inheritance Polymorphism, Abstraction
Array in Java
- Single, Multi-Dimensional, Jagged Object Class Array
Inheritance and package in Java
- Inheritance Inheritance in Java Casting Method
- Overriding Polymorphism super
- The Object Class, this and super
Interfaces and Abstract Classes
- Separating Interface and Implementation Defining
- Interfaces Implementing and Extending Interfaces
- Runnable Threads Abstract Classes
- Inner Classes
- Member Classes
- Local Classes
- Anonymous Classes
- Instance Initializers
- Charsequence, String, StringBuffer, StringBuilder
- Exceptions Overview
- Catching Exceptions
- The nally Block
- De ning and Throwing Exceptions
Introduction to Threads
- Non-Threaded Applications
- Creating Threads
- Threaded Applications
- Thread States Runnable Threads
- Interrupting Threads
- Introduction to Collection Framework
- Working and implementation of List, Set , Queue, Map
- Database basics
- Introduction and overview
- What is JDBC API?
- Connection, Transactions DriverManager
- Statement ResultSet, Statements